[rt-users] Automate Reports by Email?

Jon Davis maillist at konsoletek.com
Tue Oct 26 14:25:10 EDT 2010

Quick question.  Is there a way / a module / a something - to generate a
textual report of RT tickets on an regular basis and have them emailed?  I
know I can create a cron job to call something, even have that job packup
the data and email it... but getting specific data out of RT is the portion
I'm unaware of.  Basically my boss would like to me make something that
will, in effect, run a saved search every day and email them the results (So
they can tell if I've been slacking off).

Thanks in advance
-Jon