[rt-users] Switching queues from comment link

Chris Hall hiro24 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 16:22:07 EDT 2010

It's probably going to be something of a dirty hack but.. I'd like a
one-stop shop where people can re-open resolved tickets, comment on them,
and place them in appropriate queues.  (helpdesk, billing, corp support,
etc...)  The obvious place for this seems to be the "Comment" link at the
top right, as it has already the dropdowns to re-open the ticket, and a box
for comments.. but I'd like to add in a drop-down to this page to tell it
also which queue it needs to go to once I click "Update Ticket".  I've
looked around and I'm a little lost where to begin with something like this.
 Does anybody have any ideas how something like this could be done?