[rt-users] set Requestor with ExtractCustomField

Brumm, Torsten / Kuehne + Nagel / Ham MI-ID torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Wed Sep 1 11:07:03 EDT 2010

Hi bjoern, chris,
Think this is not the best idea to do it with the extract addon. Think it is possible with the command options, but the easiest way is a tiny scrip i think.

Torsten

----- Originalnachricht -----

Kuehne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG, Geschaeftsleitung: Hans-Georg Brinkmann (Vors.), Dirk Blesius, Reiner Heiken, Bruno Mang, Alfred Manke, Christian Marnetté, Mark Reinhardt, Jens Wollesen, Klaus Jaeger (stellv.), Sitz: Bremen, Registergericht: Bremen, HRA 21928, USt-IdNr.: DE 812773878, Persoenlich haftende Gesellschaft: Kuehne & Nagel A.G., Sitz: Contern/Luxemburg Geschaeftsfuehrender Verwaltungsrat: Klaus-Michael Kuehne

Von: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com <rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com>
An: Bjoern Schulz <bjoern.schulz at desy.de>
Cc: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
Gesendet: Wed Sep 01 16:30:18 2010
Betreff: Re: [rt-users] set Requestor with ExtractCustomField

Hi Bjoern,

I don't use the extension so I don't know the format but shouldn't the
template looks like this:
|body|Requestor-(.+)$|$TicketObj->SetWatcher(Type => 'Requestor', Email
> =>($value)) ;

or maybe this:
|body|Requestor-(.+)$|$self->TicketObj->SetWatcher(Type => 'Requestor',
Email
> =>($value)) ;

Also from your description, with this template you will only add the new
requestor myemail at mydomain.com beside hisemail at mydomain.com.
If you want to change the requestor you have to remove the old one.

-Chris

Am 01.09.2010 15:29, schrieb Bjoern Schulz:
> Hi list,
>
> I try to set the requestor of a ticket by using the extension
> ExtractCustomField.
>
> My template looks like
>
> |body|Requestor-(.+)$|TicketObj->SetWatcher(Type => 'Requestor', Email
> =>($value)) ;
>
> The from header ist
> From: hisemail at mydomain.com
>
> One line in the incomming mail is
> Requestor-myemail at mydomain.com
>

> I like to change the requestor from hisemail at mydomain.com to
> myemail at mydomain.com
>
> My template doesn't work
>
> Any help is appreciated!
>
> Best regards
>   Bjoern

RT Training in Washington DC, USA on Oct 25 & 26 2010
Last one this year -- Learn how to get the most out of RT!