[rt-users] User Information

Peter Barton PBarton at iesi.com
Fri Sep 3 15:14:07 EDT 2010

Well I found RT-Extension-UserDetails and am very excited about it.  The
install seems very easy.  I applied the patch as per the instructions in
the README.  I am running RT-3.8.6 so I needed to apply the patch.  I am
no Linux Admin, but I did the following:

Cd /opt/rt3/
patch -p1 <
/opt/rt3/src/RT-Extension-UserDetails-0.01/patches/callbacks-3.8.patch

It ran with no errors.

I followed the rest of the README with no problems.  I then restarted
apache and not I had a little link bubble to the right of my user's
names.  However with I passed my mouse over it all that popped up in the
window is "Details".  When I actually clicked on the bubble I got the
following error:

 RT::User:: Unimplemented in HTML::Mason::Commands.
(/opt/rt3/local/plugins/RT-Extension-UserDetails/html/Elements/ShowUserD
etails line 10)

I was able to verify when I moused over the bubble in the bottom of my
web browser it reflected the correct user #.

After messing around with it with no luck I decided to upgrade my test
RT installation to 3.8.8 and I am still having the exact same problems.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter Barton