[rt-users] Set Owner by Requestor Organization?

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Sep 8 11:14:28 EDT 2010

Steven,

I don't know if this idea will help, but we use a Custom Field we call
"CFO-Org" and when someone sends in an email, CommandByMail allows us to set
that field and we use that value against an array of possible values in a
scrip to set the owner for the ticket. It's a variation of using a value in
the Subject field, except that it's a Custom Field value set by using
CommandByMail. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL