[rt-users] Set Owner by Requestor Organization?

Steven Platt Steven.Platt at hpa.org.uk
Thu Sep 9 06:21:49 EDT 2010

Yes, enabling file logging and some extra logger calls did help sort it
out. Thanks Jeff.

It turns out that I forgot the 'my' declaration on $newowner in the
cleanup code. Also, both...

$self->TransactionObj->CreatorObj->__Value('Organization');
and
$self->TransactionObj->CreatorObj->Organization;

...return the same value. Useful.

Can anyone point me towards any documentation for scrips (other than the
[very useful] wiki)?

Thanks

Steve