[rt-users] Attachments missing in RESOLVED template

Miroslav Horvath Avenger1 at atlas.sk
Mon Sep 13 07:04:41 EDT 2010

Hello

We have RT 3.8.4 running. Our users are missing the functionality, that when
they put ticket to RESOLVED, writing some info into message field, and
adding some attachments there, then the requestor receive the email but
WITHOUT attachment.

How we can change this ?

Currently we have to make REPLY (with that attachment) and then hitting
Resolve, but that's 2 steps with 2 emails to the requestor, which can be
done by only one.

BR, Miroslav