[rt-users] Attachments missing in RESOLVED template

Johan Sjöberg johan.sjoberg at deltamanagement.se
Mon Sep 13 07:21:30 EDT 2010

Hi.

Normally, the resolve is done as a comment, and the requestor only gets a notification that the ticket is resolved. If you want to do it in one step, you can click Reply, change status to resolved and add the information that you want to send to the requestor. Alternatively, you can click Resolve, and change the update type to "Reply to requestors". You can probably change the default behavior some way, but I don't know how.

/Johan