[rt-users] Return Requestor Organization information from Dashboard "Rt at a glance" page

Shawn O'Connor oconshaw at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 09:29:21 EDT 2010

Thanks for the quick response.  Isn't the issue if there is more than one requestor?  I would just expect maybe the wrong requestor returned in that case.  Not the failure I'm seeing.  I can't imagine a scenario where I would have more than one requestor for the same ticket -- unless by accident somehow.  Wouldn't you nearly always have at least one requestor?  Are you saying then, that this errors out because somewhere in the list of tickets returned there is at least one ticket that does not have a requestor?

Thanks for the suggestion about "MemberEmailAddressesAsString".  I thought so too; I did play with that briefly as you may have noticed from the comment on line 177, but on this I really don't know what I'm doing.  Grasping at straws really.

Thanks again.