[rt-users] Read Only fields

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 17 12:22:27 EDT 2010

Ahmed,

Sure. Create a Custom Field and when setting up rights, do NOT grant
"ModifyCustomField", just "SeeCustomField" and then apply it to the Queues
you want. Then write a scrip that adds the "text value you want" it to have
when a ticket is *created*. If you make the scrip on a Queue by Queue basis,
you can alter the text per Queue.

Kenn
LBNL