[rt-users] Question about "On Queue Change" Scrip Condition

David Moreau Simard fooraide at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 13:19:32 EDT 2010

  Hi,

We're running RT 3.8.8 and we need to fire a scrip when a ticket is
transferred away from a queue (to any possible destination).

The condition built into RT "On queue change" only seems to fire when a
ticket is transferred in but not when a ticket is transferred out.

I've tried various possible workarounds in custom conditions and even
changing the stage of the transaction but to no avail.

Does anyone have a clue as to what kind of condition I could use to
trigger my scrip when a ticket is transferred out ?
These possible conditions do not work:

my $transaction = $self->TransactionObj;
return($transaction->Type = "Set" && $transaction->Field = "Queue" &&
$transaction->OldValue eq "queuename");
return($transaction->Type = "Set" && $transaction->Field = "Queue" &&
$transaction->NewValue ne "queuename");

Thanks,

- David