[rt-users] Hiding CC: Admin CC: Fields on new ticket creation

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Sep 20 14:23:22 EDT 2010

Vikas,

Yes. We removed AdminCc from the Ticket Create because we use the AdminCc
role as the Queue manager (Queue Watcher) and therefore will get all
notifications needed due to Global scrips and we don't want anyone adding an
"AdminCc" to any notifications going out.

You need to create a "local" version of the "Create.html" file (copy
"/opt/rt3/share/html/Ticket/Create.html" to
"/opt/rt3/local/html/Ticket/Create.html") and make your modifications there.

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL