[rt-users] Question about "On Queue Change" Scrip Condition

David Moreau Simard fooraide at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 11:05:48 EDT 2010

  I had to re-type part of the code to post it to the mailing list and
the $Transaction / $transaction came from there, it is actually fine in
the custom condition:

my $Transaction = $self->TransactionObj;

return($Transaction->Type eq "Set" && $Transaction->Field eq "Queue" &&
$Transaction->OldValue eq "queuename");

It could had been a nice find though..

My error logs do not show anything relevant, no compilation errors or
anything.