[rt-users] Question about "On Queue Change" Scrip Condition

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Sep 21 11:51:52 EDT 2010

David,

I could be wrong, but I think it is a matter of timing. My experience with
trying to stop a transaction in RT is that you're always a little late in
the process. Once RT has recorded that a ticket *has* changed Queues, I
believe it is already too late. You can change it back, but you can't stop
it. My advice would be to check the transaction for a Queue change
*FROM*the Queue you don't want to change from and just change it back.
We had a situation where someone was sending emails to a group when they
didn't know where to send it. We wrote a scrip for that Queue that looked at
the *from* email address and just sent the ticket to the correct Queue.
Sorry I can't be of more help.

Kenn