[rt-users] Outlook 2007 inserting multiple blank lines

Dustin Berube dustin.berube at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 12:01:56 EDT 2010

Hello,

I've been having problems with people that send emails into RT from Outlook
2007 or 2010. If they reply to a message it keeps adding blank lines,
overtime there are extremely large gaps in the email thread. I searched
around on Google and found this thread
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/94042 which mentions the
problem. I followed Jesse's advice and copied the latest EmailParser.pm from
git 3.8-trunk to /opt/rt3/lib/RT/EmailParser.pm however blank lines keep
getting added to the messages.

I have cleaned the mason cache as well as restarting postfix and apache.

Thanks for the help.
Dustin