[rt-users] CommandByMail - Not send commands to the requester?

Jon Davis maillist at konsoletek.com
Wed Sep 22 16:50:38 EDT 2010

Right now, I've got CommandByMail setup and functioning with my RT.  The
only issue I have, is that if I send a command like "status: resolved", it
sends the requesting user a copy of that email AND the email saying "Your
ticket is closed" (the second email being expected, of course).

If there any way to prevent RT from sending along an email that is
CommandByMail commands only?  IE If I were to send commands that the ticket
is assigned to X helpdesk agent, I wouldn't want the end user to get that
also.

Thanks!
-Jon