[rt-users] managing ldap users / RT-Authen-ExternalAuth question

Val Polyakov val at polyakov.me
Wed Sep 29 12:37:30 EDT 2010

perfect, that worked!

few more questions:

I downloaded rtldapimport and took a look at the readme, and here's the
thing: my users are spread out across 5 OUs - there's no single OU to
point rtldapimpoirt to and have it import all of my users. is there a way
for me to specify the 5 bases to search in?

and another:

what would be the easiest/quickest way to make all my ldap users
priveleged, after they are imported through rtldapimport?

thanks again for all your help

--Val