[rt-users] managing ldap users / RT-Authen-ExternalAuth question

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Sep 29 13:19:09 EDT 2010

Val,

You could set your RT_SiteConfigure.pm file with these settings:

*Set($AutoCreate, ‘Privileged’=>1);*

This would ensure any additions would all be privileged.

As to those that are already Users, I have no idea how to make them all
Privileged. Perhaps someone has written a program that uses the API that
will do that. Did you check the wiki?

Kenn

LBNL
**