[rt-users] An RT mode for GNU/Emacs

Yoni Rabkin yoni at rabkins.net
Thu Sep 30 13:11:02 EDT 2010

Hello,

I volunteer for the Free Software Foundation's GPL Compliance Lab. The
FSF uses RT internally to manage the emails sent to the Compliance
Lab. In order to streamline my work I've written an interface to RT for
GNU/Emacs. A number of people have already written extensions to the
code and we use it daily.

The code is licensed under the same license as RT (namely the GPL) and
is available via the Git version control system with the following
command:

$ git clone http://yrk.nfshost.com/repos/rt-liberation.git/