[rt-users] How to add additional e-mail address

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Apr 1 12:21:38 EDT 2011

Adrian,

I'm not real clear on what it is you're asking; do you want RT to
automatically send a "Cc" to someone? Do you want your original email to RT
to be copied to someone?

If the first is true, RT will send a copy to anyone listed as a "Cc Watcher"
for the Queue, provided you have a notification scrip to do so. OR, you can
configure RT to automatically add any "Cc" from an incoming email to be a
"Cc" on the ticket that is created, OR you can write a scrip to that on a
Queue by Queue basis (we did the last).

Kenn
LBNL