[rt-users] Autoreply email addresses excluded on create

Peterson, Jeff Jeff.Peterson at consonus.com
Wed Apr 6 21:48:34 EDT 2011

I have been using RT a little over a year and have multiple systems that automatically create tickets but I don't want these tickets to autoreply to the creation of the tickets.  I Have looked at several examples from the wiki examples and none of them seem to work.  Here are a few examples I have tried.   I put each of them in scrip #3 On Create Autoreply in the custom condition field.  No matter which code I use an autoreply is generated.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance!
#1 example
if $self->TicketObj->RequestorAddresses =~ /userid\@domain\.com/i){
return 0;
}
else{
return 1;
}

I have tried return 0 and undef.

#2 example
my @exceptionList = ('joe at goblow.com',
                     'fred at quarry.com',
                     'scooby at mysterymachine.com');

my $transactionType = $self->TransactionObj->Type;
my $ticketRequestor = lc($self->TicketObj->RequestorAddresses);

if ($transactionType eq 'Create') {
  return if grep { $ticketRequestor eq lc($_) } @exceptionList;
  return 1;
}