[rt-users] Problem delivering email messages to RT queues

Tapio Tirkkola tapio.tirkkola at csolutor.fi
Mon Apr 11 11:38:56 EDT 2011

After finally finding some time for looking into /var/log/maillog and some googling, I found out, not surprisingly, that I had modified the system after all and messed the configuration myself.

The reason in this case was that I had configured Apache to use https instead of http. And I didn't remember that also rt-mailgate uses http/https to communicate with RT.

Thus I had to modify all URL:s in /etc/aliases to reflect the change and run newaliases at command prompt.

I also restarted postfix, as I'm not sure if the change comes into effect without it.

Rgds, Tapio Tirkkola

CSolutor Oy