[rt-users] Question about RT and requestors

Bart bart at pleh.info
Wed Apr 13 01:11:51 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm fairly new to RT so theres probably allot that I still need to learn
(have to RT book ^_^).

@Matt, thanks for the insight. That might be something that we'll have to
create as well.

@Ruslan. The extra information that we need should be linked to the
requestors e-mail address, the user fields are linked to an actual account
and it's information that isn't shown directly in a ticket. (correct me if
I'm wrong though)

I'm looking for a way to have the requestors (person sending us an e-mail,
or a person calling us by phone) contact information inside the ticket +
auto completion (in some way) so that you won't have to enter the same
information every time someone gives us a call or sends us an e-mail.
Address and such aren't directly required but at least 1 field for a phone
number would be the minimum.

Best regards,

Bart