[rt-users] Time Worked Reports with More Detail to CSV

Lielais Auseklis lielais at auseklis.net
Wed Apr 13 07:29:46 EDT 2011

Greetings all,

I have been searching through the RT extensions and through various Google resources and have yet to find a reporting add-on for RT that suits my needs. May I ask someone to point me in the right direction? Here's what I would like to do:

I need to export a report from RT that contains all entries within a certain time period that have a "time worked" value of more than zero. The output needs to have ticket numbers, subject lines, who posted the comment/reply/etc, and the amount of time posted to the specific entry. Ideally, I would like an additional custom field from the tickets included in this report.

My goal is to generate a spreadsheet to be used for client billing. I have tried the Activity Reports extension, which got me part of the way, but not nearly far enough. The Billing extension does not appear to even work, so I'm not sure about that one. I am not a Postgres expert, so I am at a loss for doing my own custom queries.

I would be happy to simply have a report that shows all entries posted to RT within a user-selected time range and includes the necessary columns (it's certainly easy enough to eliminate zero time entries on my own).

Thanks in advance for any assistance you may render.

--Lielais