[rt-users] RT-Users Digest, Vol 85, Issue 66

Joe Vermeulen jvermeul at lakeheadu.ca
Wed Apr 20 12:04:26 EDT 2011

I am not sure if that is your exact Plugins config line but it should be:

Set(@Plugins,qw(RT::Extension::ExtractCustomFieldValues));

If there is more than one extension being loaded can you post the full
exact line.  Also as Ruslan pointed out there should only be one
Set(@Plugins    line.

--
Joe Vermeulen
Lakehead University Desktop Support