[rt-users] Using RT to track outgoing requests

Techmon Techmon techmon at petfooddirect.com
Wed Apr 27 09:16:21 EDT 2011

Another way you could do it would be to setup a separate queue that has
a different Scrip for "On Create Notify CCs" and a different template
that you would setup to your liking. You would have to remove the
default "On Create Notify CCs" Scrip from the Global configuration, and
then apply it to your other queues individually, but it would allow you
to make your 3rd party as a CC through the web interface for the queue
in question and they would be none the wiser.

Luke Kwiecinski