[rt-users] RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.08 which packages i need for

Mike Johnson mike.johnson at nosm.ca
Wed Apr 27 11:47:15 EDT 2011

I agree with Raphael on this one,

The error you are seeing is basically saying it cannot find the user based
on the searching parameters you used. A useful troubleshooting tool for this
would be an LDAP Browser(I used Softerra's). The browser allows you to test
your Base DN. My gut feeling is your Base DN is wrong.

Good luck!
Mike.

--
Mike Johnson