[rt-users] wiki update request: QuickResolveandQuickReject (for rt4)

Ben Poliakoff benp at reed.edu
Fri Aug 5 15:30:49 EDT 2011

* Kevin Falcone <falcone at bestpractical.com> [20110805 11:47]:
> On Fri, Aug 05, 2011 at 11:33:12AM -0700, Ben Poliakoff wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > We had a flawless upgrade from 3.8.8 to 4.0.1 this week (thanks to
> > BestPractial and the Debian package maintainers).
> >
> > Some of our users have requested the QuickResolveandQuickReject
> > addition:
> >
> >     http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/QuickResolveandQuickReject
> >
> > Has anyone sorted out what needs to change to make this work with rt4?
>
> You can do both of those with the included Lifecycles functionality.
>
> Read about it in RT_Config.pm and copy your lifecycles over to
> RT_SiteConfig.pm to add the new transitions

Hmm.  I've read about it, and I've copied over the default %Lifecycles
into RT_SiteConfig.pm, adding this action to "default":

    'open -> resolved' => { label => 'Quick Resolve' },

...right below the default "Resolve" action, and restarted apache (using
mod_perl), but I don't see a new "Quick Resolve" item in the action menu
in the web ui.

Obviously I'm missing something.

Ben

PGP (318B6A97):  3F23 EBC8 B73E 92B7 0A67  705A 8219 DCF0 318B 6A97