[rt-users] wiki update request: QuickResolveandQuickReject (for rt4)

Ben Poliakoff benp at reed.edu
Fri Aug 5 16:03:33 EDT 2011

* Kevin Falcone <falcone at bestpractical.com> [20110805 12:41]:
> On Fri, Aug 05, 2011 at 12:30:49PM -0700, Ben Poliakoff wrote:
> > * Kevin Falcone <falcone at bestpractical.com> [20110805 11:47]:

> > > You can do both of those with the included Lifecycles functionality.
> > >
> > > Read about it in RT_Config.pm and copy your lifecycles over to
> > > RT_SiteConfig.pm to add the new transitions
> > >

> > Hmm.  I've read about it, and I've copied over the default %Lifecycles
> > into RT_SiteConfig.pm, adding this action to "default":
> >
> >     'open -> resolved' => { label => 'Quick Resolve' },
> >
> > ...right below the default "Resolve" action, and restarted apache (using
> > mod_perl), but I don't see a new "Quick Resolve" item in the action menu
> > in the web ui.
> >
> > Obviously I'm missing something.
>
> Is the ticket you're testing new or open?

I appreciate your spotting what should have been obvious to me: the
ticket status was new, so consequently the "Quick Resolve" action wasn't
in the menu.  Once the status was set to open "Quick Resolve" was
available and worked as it should.  I'll update the wiki page to reflect
this.

Thanks much for your help,

Ben

PGP (318B6A97):  3F23 EBC8 B73E 92B7 0A67  705A 8219 DCF0 318B 6A97