[rt-users] RT 3.8.10 is setting a CF value on new ticket creation?

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Aug 9 15:07:30 EDT 2011

Jeff,

I need more info. Are you saying the CF IS changed but a template or email
says it isn't or what. Or are you saying the CF is changed and then gets
unchanged? It isn't clear to me what is exactly happening. Also, what is it
the scrip is supposed to do? You don't shop any code that shows what happens
to $oldy or $newy.

Kenn
LBNL