[rt-users] Shredder not deleting some transactions

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Aug 9 15:37:26 EDT 2011

To list,

I've been shredding a whole bunch of tickets and that seems to be working
fine. I can't see them in the WebUI or the DataBase. However, some of the
transaction records are NOT being deleted, like the ones setting a new value
for a ticket CF and in some cases a "Create" and some setting ticket values
as well.

What I want to know is if I go into the DataBase and just delete these
transaction records, will anything nefarious happen? I mean there are no
ticket records for them to relate for history purposes?

Also, can I do the same for any Attachments for these transactions?

Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL