[rt-users] Incoming messages all plain text

DeVore, John jdevore at pnwu.org
Wed Aug 24 14:25:18 EDT 2011

I am new to RT and setup a 4.0.1 server about a month ago.  I am trying to get html messages that RT is receiving to show when a ticket is created but the email is converted to text/plain and all formatting is lost.  Other postings talking about html stated to set the 'PreferRichText' to true, or 1, which is what the setting was by default, and I have seen no change.  Would this conversion to plain text be occurring in the mailgate processing of the message?  Is this a problem with the ScrubHtml or is it even getting to a point of being scrubbed?