[rt-users] Reduce RAM usage of mysql and apache on RT install 1GB Ram vps

Christian Loos cloos at netcologne.de
Fri Aug 26 06:06:53 EDT 2011

Am 24.08.2011 15:48, schrieb Gilbert Rebeiro:
> Understood, I have upgraded the memory to 2GB.
> Let's see how it works.

Which RT Version do you run?

It would be great if you could share your experiences with me.

We moved your RT 3.8.6 some weeks ago from a 32bit Debian lenny machine
to a 64bit Debian squeeze VM with 4GB RAM.
Since then the apache processes eating up all the memory.
As we don't changed the RT Version I think it's not RT fault.
I guess there is a memory leak in one of the Perl modules.

We use all the Perl modules from the Debian repository.

-Chris