[rt-users] RT-Extention-QueueDeactivatedScrips

Givano givano at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 04:41:36 EST 2011

Hi,

here is the diff patch and full files of the extension for RT4.0.2. For SQL
table use the SQL scripts from Thorstens extension on the github
https://github.com/tbrumm/RT-Extension-QueueDeactivatedScrips. This
modifications are fully based on Thorstens extension for RT3.8.

If you need some help in setting up the extension for your RT please ask.

BR, Ivan

PS: @David: would be really interesting to hear if it also works with 4.0.4.