[rt-users] Help with shredder in 3.8.10

Dennis Comeaux dennis.comeaux at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 14:07:39 EST 2011

I know we should be upgrading, but you know how that goes. So I am stuck on
3.8.10 and I am trying to take some old restores and integrate that data
into one big new server which can handle the load.

So, I have restored the data I want to a new server.  I am now trying to
get that data OUT of the server with the shredder command
(/opt/rt3/sbin/rt-shredder).  What do I need to change to get it to see the
plugin?

**[root at rtarchives sbin]# ./rt-shredder --plugin list
Plugins list:
Objects
Users
Attachments
Summary
Tickets
SQLDump
[root at rtarchives sbin]# ./rt-shredder --plugin help-Tickets
Couldn't find plugin 'Tickets'
Plugins list:
Objects
Users