[rt-users] 3.4.2 to 4.x

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Wed Dec 28 09:50:57 EST 2011

Hi Jeff,

I did an upgrade from mysql to postgres a few month back and it went
very smoothly. I used the rt-mysql2pg script available at
http://wiki-archive.bestpractical.com/view/rt-mysql2pg to convert the
data which performed seamlessly.

I have a bunch of notes I can share which might be helpful, I ran into a
few issues performing the update because of AssetTracker. Ping me
off-list and I'll share them.

--
Darin Perusich
Email: Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Office: 716-888-3690
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please contact the sender and delete this material from this computer.