[rt-users] RT see attachments as winmail.dat (application/ms-tnef)

Joe Harris drey111 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 08:14:57 EST 2011

Only way around it that I know of is make sure the users sending tickets from outlook send the message as type "plain text". There are some exchange server settings that force default type as "rich text" or "HTML". But the user can change that in outlook. I can't remember which method(s) work and which get stripped, but maybe you can do a few test messages and determine what goes through and educate the users.