[rt-users] LVS and RT

Thierry Thelliez thierry.thelliez.tech at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 00:16:22 EST 2011

Hello,

We have been playing with different redundant architectures.

The system we are trying now is comprised of:
1- Two front end servers running an LVS based proxy system. Proxy to
RT and also other apps.
2- The two previous servers load balance to two RT servers.
3- The RT servers talk to a MySQL Master/Slave setup.

We are trying to understand how Mason/Perl/RT are managing end user
sessions.  We are getting session mix-ups. User A becomes User B...

Any experience with such a setup? Or any enlightenment on how user
sessions work in RT?

Thanks
Thierry