[rt-users] DB layout and getting the requestors for a ticket

Tobias Hieta tobias.hieta at purplescout.se
Wed Feb 9 05:19:43 EST 2011

Hello,

First of all I would like to say: I know this is not the best way to do it, I know the underlying database will probably change and my non-warranty is even more void. BUT, I would like to select requestors and owner etc from a ticket directly on the database (I am using MySQL), I have tried to figure out how to get the requestor from the tables by looking at the schema and the code, but it eludes me. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to make a direct select statement to get this information?

Thanks,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hieta