[rt-users] DB layout and getting the requestors for a ticket

Gerard FENELON gerard at eve-team.com
Wed Feb 9 08:59:19 EST 2011

Tobias

Something similar to

    FROM         Tickets                 AS Ticket
            JOIN Groups                  AS ReqGroup       ON
ReqGroup.instance       = Ticket.id
            JOIN GroupMembers            AS ReqGroupMember ON
ReqGroupMember.GroupId  = ReqGroup.id
            JOIN Users                   AS Requestor      ON
ReqGroupMember.MemberId = Requestor.id

should do the trick

Gerard

--
Gerard FENELON              Corporate Support
                             Emulation&  Verification Engineering