[rt-users] CF appears after update even without SeeCustomField rights

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Feb 9 11:27:26 EST 2011

David,

The only thing I can think of is that somewhere the "SeeCustomField" has
been granted. This right can be granted at the "Group" level when in the
Config->CustomFields under "Group Rights". Also, that right can be granted
on a Queue by Queue basis Config->Queues->Group Rights and on a Global basis
Config->Global->Group Rights. Check it out. That's the best I've got.

Kenn
LBNL