[rt-users] Message error /Upgrade from 3.6.1 to 3.8.8

Luciano Silva luciano at cpd.ufrgs.br
Fri Feb 11 10:23:39 EST 2011

Hello,

I made an upgrade from 3.6.1 to 3.8.8. I'm Using a Ubuntu Server 10.04.

Everything was ok, applied upgrades from UPGRADING, UPGRAND.mysql and
README. On interface, I got  this error, when click on Queue/Quick
Search:

"Can't use string ("AND") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use
at /usr/local/rt/bin/../lib/RT/Interface/Web/QueryBuilder/Tree.pm line
114."

I googled and searched an answer, but I didn't find anything about this
error.

Please, can you tel-me how fix this error?

Tks

--
Luciano Silva