[rt-users] make fixdeps unable to fix DBD::Oracle ...MISSING. Fails with ORA-24327

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Sun Feb 13 17:12:47 EST 2011

Hello,

make fixdeps can not install all modules in some case, but at least tries. You
should install DBD::Oracle module yourself. It has quite good
README/INSTALL file that describe process in details. Download it from
the CPAN.

Also, check system's packages. It's possible that there is a package already.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.