[rt-users] stupid question

Chris Barnes chris-barnes at tamu.edu
Tue Feb 15 11:13:20 EST 2011

I'm wanting to get rid of one of the unneeded queues ("Unassigned") -
but before I do that, I have to make sure that it isn't being used.
Currently, any email that comes in via mailgate is being dumped into
that queue.

Where do I set which queue is being used?

Note that my /etc/aliases is telling it to use 'Helpdesk' as the queue -
but it seems that this is being ignored....

rt: "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue 'Helpdesk' --action correspond
--url https://tasks.physics.tamu.edu"

rt-comment: "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue 'Helpdesk' --action
comment --url https://tasks.physics.tamu.edu"

--
Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes
chris-barnes at tamu.edu                Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager               MSN IM: chris at txbarnes.com
Department of Physics                      ph: 979-845-1379
Texas A&M University                      fax: 979-845-2590