[rt-users] ModifyTicket/Steal/Take privileges

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 17 13:00:09 EST 2011

Jon,

Well, here's a thought.

1) For each Queue you want this type of situation, either make the
"assigner" the AdminCc, or create a group for just those users allowed to
assign tickets.
2) Then create scrip for that Queue that is conditioned by "ChangeOwner" and
in the action section, check to see that the actor of this transaction is in
that "Assigner" group or that they are the AdminCc. If they are, allow the
change. If not, change the owner back.

That might work.

Kenn
LBNL