[rt-users] Custom Fields: Deleting Values

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 17 13:06:08 EST 2011

Jo,

Can you list what rights you assigned to groups/Queues for those CF's? We
have 3.8.7 and have not had this happen to us at all. You might find that
the rights to "AdminCustomField" are set one way for a group
(Config->CustomFIelds->Select->Group Rights) are different than for the
Queue where this is happening.

Anyway, just a thought.

Kenn
LBNL