[rt-users] Error when attempting to display My Rights

Sharon.Belliveau at frb.gov Sharon.Belliveau at frb.gov
Wed Feb 23 09:18:05 EST 2011

We are running RT 3.8.8. From the web interface, under Preferences, users
with rights to access RT see an option called 'My Rights' which has links
for 'Queue Rights' and 'Ticket Custom Fields.'  The error listed below
displayed when either is selected:
Can't call method "id" on an undefined value at
[snip]..../rt3/bin/../local/lib/RTx/RightsMatrix.pm line 77.

For super users, the web pages display properly, listing queue or custom
fields rights. We tried giving privileged users ShowACL and ModifyACL
rights- error still appears.

Suggestions for resolving this error for other users or for removing the
'My Rights' option would be gratefully appreciated.

Sharon Belliveau