[rt-users] Sample for RTFM::Extension::ArticleTemplates using inside a template ?

Daniel Schwager Daniel.Schwager at dtnet.de
Thu Feb 24 16:31:28 EST 2011

Hi,

we added our company signature (queue based) to
3 (Correspondence, Autoreply and Resolve) templates.

Is it possible to move the 3 times duplicated signature code to
a RTFM article and include this article in my templates, like

  { $Transaction->GetRTFMArticle(3) }

So, the maintenance will be easier...

I installed the RTFM::Extension::ArticleTemplates but cannot find
any sample how to use it ..

kind regards
Danny

** Correspondence-templates:
RT-Attach-Message: yes
{$Transaction->Content()}
{
# Do some checks if the template is used from the webui or triggered
# by email. If WebUI, append the signature:
" . $Transaction->CreatorObj->RealName . "
Tel. " . $Transaction->CreatorObj->WorkPhone . "
Company Name, ....
";
}

Kind regards