[rt-users] Stripping copied parts of email before saving as comment or reply

Laura Grella lgrella at acquiremedia.com
Mon Jan 3 13:41:59 EST 2011

If you want to see the core version, it is now live on
issues.bestpractical.com.  The plugin for 3.8 will hopefully get
released this week, but we're busy trying to release lots of things.

Thanks - I've never installed an extension for RT. Would be able to point me
the right direction for instructions? I rather install it for 3.8 than wait
for 4.0.

THanks