[rt-users] search by CommentedOnBy?

Chris Hall hiro24 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 18:16:42 EST 2011

That's close I think, but not quite what I'm looking for.  I couldn't get
your line to work.. although I could see how it's not exactly what they're
looking for.  They want to search for everything a particular user has
commented on on the current day.  That would potentially show things a user
had commented on in a previous day, and another person had commented on
today.